Windows Command Line Restart
Isn’t it exciting? You are going to be writing your first line of code in a matter of minutes! :)
Allow us to introduce you to your first new acquaintance: the command line!
The instructions below will show you how to use the black window that all hackers use. It may appear not very comforting at first, but it is only a prompt waiting for your orders.
What is the Windows Command Line
The window, often known as the command line or command-line interface, is a text-based program that allows you to see, handle, and manipulate files on your computer. It functions similarly to Windows Explorer or the Finder on the Mac, but without the graphical interface. The command line is also known as cmd, CLI, prompt, console, or terminal.
How to Open a Windows Command Line Differently
Depending on your Windows version and keyboard, one of the following should open a command window (you may need to explore a little, but you don’t have to try all of these suggestions):
- Click to the Start menu or screen and type "Command Prompt" into the search box.
- Go to the Start menu and choose Windows System Command Prompt.
- Navigate to the Start menu, All Programs, Accessories, and Command Prompt.
- Hold down the Windows key by pressing the "X" key on your keyboard. From the pop-up menu, select "Command Prompt."
- To open the "Run" window, hold down the Windows key and hit the "R" key at the same time. Enter "cmd" in the box and press the OK button.
You will now see a white or black window ready for your instructions
Each step will prefix with a $ or > and one space, which you should not write. It will be done for you by your system. :)
Let's start by typing this command.
How to Restart Windows by using Command Line
- Launch Command Prompt.
- Enter the following command:
- shutdown /r
- Wait for the computer to restart
There are several editors to choose from, and it mostly comes down to personal choice. Most Python programmers utilize IDEs (Integrated Development Environments) like PyCharm, which are complicated yet highly powerful.
Visual editor code
Debugging, integrated Git control, syntax highlighting, intelligent code completion, snippets, and code refactoring are all supported. Visual Studio Code is a text editor available for Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Code snippet tools are the answer to that challenging issue. These tools, which are typically available as desktop software or web-based apps, allow you to conveniently store and arrange your code snippets so that you can access them later.
Other useful articles:
- Basic Windows CMD commands
- Cool CMD Commands Tips and Tricks
- Best CMD Commands for Hacking
- CMD Commands for Wireless Network Speed
- Useful Keyboard Shortcuts for CMD
- What Info about My Laptop Can I Check with CMD and How?
- Getting Started with CMD Windows
- TOP-12 Command-Line Interview Questions (Basic)
- Command-Line Interview Questions (Advanced)
- CMD Commands to Repair Windows
- CMD Commands to Speed Up Computer
- CMD Commands for MAC OS
- How Does the Command Line Work?
- MS-Dos Interview Questions in 2021
- Windows OS Versions and History
- Recent Windows Versions Compared
- Basic Windows Prompt Commands for Every Day
- Windows Command Line Cheat Sheet For Everyone
- Windows Command Line Restart
- Windows Command Line for Loop
- Windows Command - Change Directory
- Windows Command - Delete Directory
- Windows Command Line – Set Environment Variable